Saturday, October 8, 2016

Doing things I said I wouldn't.

When I was first looking at places to live here, I looked at a bordello. Yes. The realtor said that the building used to be a bordello. Part of me doubts that because it was above the street where all the bars and brothels were. All the same, the place was tiny and dark and had no air or heat. It did have a shared washing machine, but no dryer. I said I would let them know.

Now my current home is a few years older and has neither washer or dryer. But it's airy and big. As I sometimes get. I decided I wasn't leaving the house today. I would do laundry by hand and hang it out to dry before the 50-80 percent thunderstorms came.  One thing I said about that other place with it's long porch and no yard was I was not hanging my underwear out to dry. Today I hung my undies in the backyard. I have acclimated to the locals.

No comments:

Post a Comment