Sunday, June 29, 2014

Nobody Move, Nobody get hurt they say....

So my friend and I were at the Swap meet and we were looking at the Urban Decay Naked pallets they sell for like 20 bucks. As we’re saying these aren’t real she pulls her Naked 2 out of her purse to compare to theirs (Not the same colors at all.) and before we know it everything is gone from there table. She said she thinks they thought we were cops. I asked her if we were undercover 21 Jump Street counterfeit make up cops and we laughed about it. But a few rows down we were talking about how we liked a Guns N' Roses shirt and when she went in to see how much it was she made a face and quickly backed out. I thought it was because they wanted too much for it, but she said it was because the cops were busting them. I was like what badasses. I want to be married to an undercover cop. I find new joy in the swap meet now. 
Oh and I bough three G1 ponies for 3 dollars. One my niece picked out is Sunlight who was put out in 1983-1984. I told her she has to be nice to that one she’s really old. But she looks great. I got two Unicorns, Majesty ( whom I knew came with the castle but I don’t have.) and Sparkler. I was like G1 ponies! You want  dollar for them? Take all my money!

Majest G1 Year 2. 1983-1984.

Sparkler G1 Year 2. 1983-1984


This is the back of Sparkler's box, but I wanted to post it because it has a lot of my favorites that I have, Moondancer, Medley, Firefly, Apple jack, Bow Tie, Lickety-Split. 

And my six year old Niece picked out Sunlight, whom she was originally going to call Rainbow for her rainbow mane, but seemed strangely okay with calling her by her given name. 

G 1 Year 2. 1983-1984 Rainbow pony. 


All images are from the best pony identifying site ever http://mylittlewiki.org/
Where you can search for pony info by color and symbol, year, stance, collection ect. 



No comments:

Post a Comment