Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Lush

The other day I finally became a Lushie... I was expecting more items in the store. I had heard, somewhere, that it stinks. It's not horrible but you can smell it as you approach. I bought three (really four) items. All of which I'd seen online.

1. Dark angels scrub:
So far I like it. At first I thought I was reacting to it and I was sad, because that little pot is $15.00. I've had acne since I was in 4th grade. I've gone to dermatologist. I even took acutane when I was in middle school. I've come to terms with the fact that I will always have acne. I also think this is part of the reason why people always think I'm a lot younger than I am. I tell people that because of the price I hope it works, but I also hope it doesn't because it's expensive.


2. Shimmy Shimmy
This was an impulse purchase. It was one of the cheaper items at 7.95. My friend and her daughter and I all rubbed it on and decided I needed to buy it. I had originally told her about the nude one that is suppose to give the illusion of pantyhose, but upon seeing it she explained that she'd use the whole bar in one application. I think it would last awhile after smearing this bar on. It did melt in my purse a little yesterday ( damn you 100 degree weather!) so It is now in the fridge. 

3. Karma shampoo bar


I've only used this twice and I already sorta think the nearly $4.00 tin that I bought in additon to the $11.95 bar is bent. I have long thick wavy hair that is almost to my bum. I use Suave Sleek almost exclusively. It's 2.50 for a big bottle and doesn't dry my hair out. I used to be a solid Dove girl. I've tried salon shampoo, and I just don't think it's worth it. This shampoo has a good lather, I actually wish the scent was stronger. I had my friend smell it and she said, "Yeah that smells like you." And I asked her if that was because I smell like incense? ( I burn a lot of dragons blood and Nag Champa, but the time I was told that at the bar I was wearing Aura Cacia's Peaceful Patchouli and Sweet Orange spray.)  My hair is shiny and soft, but I'm also still using my suave conditioner on the length of my hair.

I want to at least go smell the Jasmine one (Godiva).

I also want this items:

 


Okay, I want pretty much all the massage bars... 

and after watching this video: 

I want the Full of Grace Serum bar too... 

Actually, I want a good Vitamin C serum. I'm looking at The Body Shop right now, but that's another post. 



No comments:

Post a Comment