Sunday, April 13, 2014

Contact Dermatitis

So I’m allergic to the oils. I have raised rashes on both my inside elbows where I was putting the oils. I thought it was just one, Ladon. Because I wore it Wednesday and I put a lot on. But this morning I put Tavern of hell on my bra in the middle, and now I have the same rash between my boobs. And it itches. I might die… I took a picture of it and sent it to people asking if if I had Measles. (It’s funny because I’m over vaccinated. When I show people how many times I’ve had my MMR they’re like yeah, you’re good. I think it’s because I moved in high school and they made me get vaccinated and then I went to college and they made me get vaccinated.)
The good thing is I’ll save a lot of money. I guess I could still defuse them and maybe wear them in my hair. I am mostly hair after all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment