Saturday, March 15, 2014

BPAL order.

I recently received my first Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab order. I ordered 6 Imp's ears. (4 dollars a piece or 6 for 22.)


 apple, rose, and lemon.
I thought this was going to be a sweet wearable fragrance and it isn't. I think it's the rose the ruins it for me. It has a weird almost urine smell. And i can pick out the rose and the lemon in it, but it isn't pleasing. 


The scent of absinthe, lightning, stormclouds, and laudanum crashing through a veil of soft Victorian oriental perfume.

I had to give this one some time. Initially I thought I didn't like th smell of Absinthe. But it wore down to a gentle sweet perfume scent ( I can only assume the soft Victorian oriental perfume)


A rugged, warm blend of vanilla, balsam and sassafras layered over Virginia cedar.
I need to give this one some more wear. 


 A swirl of pipe tobacco, hot leather, ambergris, dark musk and the lingering incense smoke from their Black Mass.


 The innocence of orange blossom tainted by the beguiling scents of ginger and patchouli
Weaerable. Very thick. I'm not sure how much of  vixen I feel like wearing it though. More head shop hippie. I do tend to wear this one and tavern of Hell over the others. 

White gardenia, ambergris bouquet, lavender fougere, orange blossom, melissa, tobacco flower, coriander, ebony wood, ylang ylang, absinthe and aged whiskey.
This is my favorite. I might buy a big bottle. I know it has Absinthe in it too, but I don't even know what else is in Mary Shelley. I think it's the most wearable and I have even dabbed it on clothes and put them in the dryer. I'm buying a full size in my next order. 

And because they are known to throw a couple emp's in for you, I also got these: 


Frankincense, rosemary, lavender, neroli, and verbena.

This is one I'd infuse as a room smell over wearing. it has a very clean plant like smell. In fact I think it reminds me of some oil I once bought that came with a clay defuser.



sage, carnation and cedar with lavender, vanilla, white musk and leather.

Obviously a very manly scent. When I put it on I just smelt wood and leather and almost a faint burnt scent like fireplace smoke. 

All images and descriptions are via black phoenix alchemy's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment